DeSTT – Development of Skills and Teachers Training for leadership
European Project Reference Number: 609905-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
First identification of the learning outcomes for the master degree modules
Online Workshop, 9th July
All contact person of DeSTT CONSORTIUM
Partner1 University of Cassino and Southern Lazio (UNICAS) Italy
Partner2 The Foundation Sicurezza e libertà (FSF) Italy
Partner3 University of Social Sciences (Społeczna Akademia Nauk w Łodzi)/ SAN, PL
Partner4 Universidade de Santiago de Compostela / USC Spain
Partner5 Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University (NOVSU) Russia
Partner6 Irkutsk State Agrarian University (ISAU) Russia
Partner7 University of International Business (UIB) Kazakhstan
Partner8 Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University (NKSU) Kazakhstan
Partner9 Mongolian National University of Education (MNUE) Mongolia
Partner10 Mongolian University of Science and Technology (MUST) Mongolia
Partner11 Mongolian University of Life Sciences (MULS) Mongolia
Welcome and the introduction about the workshop “First identification of the learning outcomes
for the master degree modules”, by UNICAS Rector Prof. Eng. Giovanni Betta, coordinator
• Presentation “Bologna process, Dublin descriptors and first identification of the learning
outcomes for the master degree modules” (Novgorod State University, by Dr. Prof. Mikhail
Pevzner, NOVSU Russia and Dr. Prof. Alessandro Figus, UNICAS.
• Presentation “Intercultural approach on the Leadership competences”, by Dr. Prof.
Diana Spulber (Italy) Fondazione S&L
• Prof. Dr. Ramon Buzas, USC Spain
• Prof. Dr. Maurizio Esposito “Leadership competences and learning outcomes of the master
degrees in Social Work in Italy.
• Question time and Discussion time
DeSST Management and WP
• Modules discussion and QA
• Discussion about tasks and partner input by Prof. dr. Alessandro Figus and Prof. dr.
• News about Website Ludovico de Serio and Alessandro Figus
• Administrative tasks and Equipment purchase procedures by Dr. Barbara Sbardella and
• Final questions time